Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Expect Delays

What can I say? I'm very busy. More busy than I ever have been in my entire life, in fact. I have other projects I really need to get done, plus college stuff that needs tending to. I am telling you this because I won't be doing my Chzo review any time soon now. I do feel bad about having to do this, especially when this blog has been a crucial part of my current success, but I need to focus my energies on more important matters.

I will still do reviews whenever I can, but in a limited capacity. I know I don't write enough on this blog as it is, but I really have no choice.

I do apologize to the ten or so people who read my blog, because it's you guys who keep me going, I'd rather have you than a slew of readers (well actually I wouldn't mind more traffic, but that's beside the point). The only thing I can ask of you is to be patient. The stuff I'm working on right now is big, life changing, stuff here, and it's a serious gamble for me. You could say I've gone all in when I don't know what the cards are, I will either win big, or I will lose terribly. However, with some tenacity, and a whole lot of luck, I might just pull it off.

So for now, consider the blog in a state of hibernation... I will catch you guys on the flip-slide... hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment